OUR FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
FROM OUR CUSTOMERS
What Is A Car Title Loan?
A car title loan, also known as an auto title loan or a pink slip loan, is a short term personal loan that is taken against the car’s equity value. When you get your vehicle appraised, you’ll find out how much you vehicle is worth at its current market value. The amount will then tell you how large of a loan you can take out on your car. When you bring in your car title for a title loan, our company arranges a lien on your automobile while you continue to drive it. Once your loan is paid in full, you own your motor vehicle in full once more, so we return the title back to you.
How Does Someone Qualify?
- Vehicle requires a wholesale minimum value of $2500.00.
- Vehicle must be newer than 1999.
- Loan applicant has to be at least eighteen years of age
What is Needed to Apply for a Car Title Loan?
- Vehicle Title (Proof of Ownership)
- Proof Income and Residency
- Driver’s License or Identification
- Proof of Insurance policy